This website is operated by Storebound, LLC, which manufactures Maytag® Irons under license.
Last Updated: Jan 2, 2020
Effective Date: Jan 2, 2020
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
-“Referral Links” and URLs that refer visitors to our Website and Apps
-“Interaction Information” regarding your use of our Website and Apps
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Amazon / Apple Pay account, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We collect the “Customer Service Information” that we exchange with you through online forms, by email, over the phone or by post, and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with our customer service team.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you, provided you have given your consent if required under local law;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our Website or Apps.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We may also use Device information in order to serve you ads tailored to your interests
We may use Customer Service Information in order t respond to your questions and comments; operate, evaluate and improve our Services, including our Website and Apps and develop new products and offerings.
We may use Personal Information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes and for other purposes described in this section.
send marketing communications, including email, and identify when emails sent to you have been received and track industry standard performance metrics, such as email opens and clicks; administer entries into sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys
Sharing your personal Information
We also reserve the right to transfer Personal Information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your Personal Information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We may provide our postal mailing list (consisting of customer names and postal addresses) to other companies for purposes of marketing our Website, Apps or other StoreBound products or services that may be of interest to you. In order to determine the information that may be of interest to you, the information that you give us and information about your order may be combined with other Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources.
We also use non-personally identifiable information so that we can improve our products and services and for business, educational and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties as listed above for any purpose anonymized data that contains no personally identifiable information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Information sharing options
We offer you certain choices about the collection, use and sharing of your information. Withdrawing your consent to use your Personal Information may mean that you cannot take advantage of certain offerings or Website features.
• Marketing Communications. You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails. You may change your email address for receipt of such communications by going to your account settings.
• Data Analytics. If you do not wish to have technology used to gather information about how you interact with our Website while you are on our Website, please install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and employ it at the start of each session on our Website. A cookie will be set on your browser that instructs this technology not to start for that session. Please note that the next time you access our Website the analytics will be reactivated, so you will have to disable the technology each time. If you reject the cookies and web beacons we use, you may still use certain aspects of our Website, but you will not be maximizing the value of our Website.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not wish to have us collect, use and share information about you to deliver targeted online advertising in this manner, please click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and follow the instructions of how to opt out. Please also note that most opt-out mechanisms are cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser that is used to submit an opt-out request. If you have multiple computers or change computers, or use multiple browsers, you will need to submit opt-out requests for each such computer or browser. In addition, if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, you will need to renew your opt-out choices to ensure that any opt-out cookies remain effective.
• Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Website’s features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
• Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
• Third Party Data Collection. We permit limited third parties to place cookies through our Website to provide us with better insights into the use of our Website or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when that consumer uses our Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
The following details the categories of Personal Information that we collect and have collected over the past twelve (12) months: Personal Identifiers, including age and date of birth; customer records identified by state law (including the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)); Information you Submitted or Posted; Commercial Information; Device Information; Location Information and Internet or Other Network Activity Information, including Geolocation Data; Customer Service Information; and Inferences.
Over the past twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to service providers or other parties for business purposes: Personal Identifiers; Payment Information, Information you Submitted or Posted for purposes of our sharing with third parties; Commercial Information; Device Information; and Location Information and Internet or other Network Activity Information.
Based on our understanding of the term “sell” under the CCPA, we do not sell your Personal Information.
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
– The categories of Personal Information that we have collected about you.
– The categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected.
– The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Information.
– The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information.
– The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you.
If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Information shared with each category of third party recipient.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Information to provide you with our Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
Exercising your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (i) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information, and (ii) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need a Dash/Sobro account to submit a Valid Request.
We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
You may submit a Valid Request using the following methods:
• Call us at: 800-898-6970
• Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA. However, we may have different tiers of Services as allowed by applicable data protection laws (including the CCPA) with varying prices, rates, attributes or levels of quality of the goods or services you receive related to the value of Personal Information that we receive from you.
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain Personal Information to third parties who intend to license or sell your Personal Information. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Information (as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A).
Your European Privacy Rights
For individuals within European Economic Area only. Under the GDPR, in certain circumstances, you have the right to: (i) request access to any Personal Information we hold about you and related information, (ii) obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information, (iii) request that your Personal Information is deleted provided the Personal Information is not required by us for compliance with a legal obligation under European or Member State law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information, except to the extent processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and (v) request transfer of your Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information of a child under the age 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our files as soon as is practicable. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe we have any information from or about a child under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Web Privacy Compliance]
StoreBound LLC, 50 Broad St., Suite 1920, New York NY 10004, United States